News 2021年4月20日 52
1. High tensile strength: The main force element of steel-plastic composite ribbon is the high-strength galvanized iron wire inside the ribbon, which can be adjusted according to the actual needs of the project to change the size of the ribbon’s tensile strength and the number of steel wires to produce different tensile strength requirements of the ribbon.
2. Small deformation: The high-strength steel wire of steel-plastic composite strip ensures that the breaking elongation of the strip is ≤3%.
3. Long life: The protective layer of steel-plastic composite tape is made of high molecular polyethylene material and mixed with a certain proportion of anti-aging agent, antioxidant and light shielding agent and other masterbatch extruded at high temperature to ensure the grip of the protective layer and steel wire, so that the protective layer and steel wire can be jointly stressed, the hot extrusion in the production process reduces the gap between molecules to ensure that the steel wire inside the ribbon does not rust and corrosion. The anti-aging treatment of polyethylene protective layer has the chemical properties of acid, alkali and salt corrosion resistance.
4. Cost saving: steel-plastic composite belt can save 10-50% of the project cost compared with rigid and flexible reinforcement belt.
5. Convenient construction: steel-plastic composite belt does not need to be processed before use, easy to cut, unlike rigid reinforcement belt need to be welded during construction, anti-corrosion, laying labor-saving, and avoid overlapping and crossing, effectively shorten the construction period.
6. Good anti-drawing performance: steel-plastic composite strip has rough patterns and ribs made by hot extrusion on the surface, which effectively improves the seeming friction coefficient of the strip and can meet the need of anti-drawing performance of tall retaining walls.