News 2021年8月3日 86
Steel-plastic composite belt is made of special micro high-strength galvanized iron wire, wrapped with anti-aging and acid and alkali resistant polyethylene resin composite, which is a comprehensive product of rigid and flexible materials, and its main stress element is steel wire, and the creep amount is very small.
Steel-plastic composite tape has the following characteristics.
1. High tensile strength: The main force-bearing element of steel-plastic composite band is the high-strength galvanized iron wire inside the band, which can be adjusted according to the actual needs of the project to change the diameter and number of steel wires to change the size of the band’s tensile strength and produce different tensile strength requirements of the band.
2. Small deformation: The high-strength steel wire of steel-plastic composite strip ensures that the breaking elongation of the strip is ≤3%.
3. Long life: The protective layer of steel-plastic composite tape is made of high molecular polyethylene material and mixed with a certain proportion of anti-aging agent, antioxidant and light shielding agent and other masterbatch extruded at high temperature to ensure the grip of the protective layer and steel wire, so that the protective layer and steel wire can be jointly stressed, the hot extrusion in the production process reduces the gap between molecules to ensure that the steel wire inside the ribbon does not rust and corrosion. The anti-aging treatment of polyethylene protective layer has the chemical properties of acid, alkali and salt corrosion resistance.
4. Cost saving: steel-plastic composite belt can save 10-50% of the project cost compared with rigid and flexible reinforcement belt.
5. Convenient construction: steel-plastic composite belt does not need to be processed before use, easy to cut, unlike rigid reinforcement belt need to be welded during construction, anti-corrosion, laying labor-saving, and avoid overlapping and crossing, effectively shorten the construction period.
6. Good anti-drawing performance: steel-plastic composite strip has rough patterns and ribs made by hot extrusion on the surface, which effectively improves the seeming friction coefficient of the strip and can meet the need of anti-drawing performance of tall retaining walls.